Heller's Cafe Red Head Wool & Cotton Cruiser Jacket Beige/Olive
- Classic early to mid century Mackinaw style coat
- Wool and cotton construction
- Reproduced in collaboration with Warehouse Co. using original vintage garments owned by renowned collector Larry McKaughan
- Made in Japan
- Two button-closure hip pockets, two covered chest pockets and one full length utility pocket.
- Immaculate construction with felled and reinforced seams throughout
Order before 13:00, Monday - Friday for Same Day Dispatch.
Deliveries take place Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
All Orders are dispatched via DPD or UPS.
(Dependent on service performance in your area).